This past week felt terribly long with the holiday and a bunch of crappy weather. While I’m glad it is over, I am satisfied with the 6 pairings I present to you on this latest beer and vinyl post. The music was great, the beer was tasty, and combining the two makes everything better. I also got to show off not one, not two, but three new glasses this week. My favorite pairing this week was matching up Ani Cordero’s “El Machete” with Speciation Artisan Ales’ and City Built Brewing Company’s Extant sour. At least half the pairings were more on the subtle side, so see if you can catch it.
If you still want to see all the pairings as they happen, please follow me on Instagram and keep an eye on my stories. You can also send me a friend request on Untappd to see my ratings of the drinks.
Find The Music!
- Ani Cordero “El Machete” (Spotify) (Bandcamp)
- Yerin Baek “Every Letter I Sent You” (Spotify)
- Cosmo Cocktail “Time Navigators” (Spotify) (Bandcamp)
- Frederick Knight “I’ve Been Lonely For So Long” (Spotify)
- Big Boi “Sir Lucious Left Foot” The Son of Chico Dusty” (Spotify) (Website)
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs “It’s Blitz!” (Spotify) (Website)
Find The Beer!