Slower month this month, with over two thirds of my books being light novels. I just had a lot going on with work shifts constantly shifting between days and midnights, and prepping for Otakon. This month I should be getting back in to the 10 to 12 book groove I hope, but we shall see. There is still a good crop of books this month, outside of 1 book that just completely let me down. Starting this month, you will also see an image of what my TBR looks like for the month ahead. For August, I’m definitely looking forward to continuing a light novel series, and then getting through some backlog sitting on my selves for awhile.
Anything with a review will be linked to a very short synopsis of my thoughts. Don’t forget to follow me on Goodreads as well.
- Katanagatari Vol. 2 by NisiOisiN – ★★★★★
- Koyomimonogatari Part 1: Calendar Tale by NisiOisiN – ★★★★☆
- When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Stirling – ★★☆☆☆
- My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, As I Expected Vol. 7.5 by Wataru Watari – ★★★★☆
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson – ★★★★☆
- Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! by Funa – ★★★★★
- I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level by Kisetsu Morita – ★★★★★