Final week in review for 2017, and it’s been a rough year for almost everyone. Below are some very interesting reads on a few topics. My favorite being the piece on The Introvert’s Brain, considering it hits so damn close to home. Also hitting close to home is the first video below, so don’t miss that one! So I hope everyone has a wonderful 2018!….. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- You ever wonder why big beer is worried about the Craft beer movement and started buying up companies, it might be due to list of beers Americans are no longer drinking.
- Lena Hong over at Tiny Buddha wrote a very interesting piece about The Introvert’s Brain: Why They Might Think Too Much. As someone who tends to think a lot, and even crippled at times by analysis paralysis, this one hit home.
- 2017 was huge for K-Pop and I have shared a lot of pieces discussing it, so why not one more that discusses How K-Pop Made A Breakthrough in The U.S. in 2017.
- The new tax reform is not widely celebrated, but there is one industry that is, and that is the craft beer industry who basically got an early Cristmas present according to Brewstuds.
- After I finished reading this next piece, I was half shocked and half not surprised there was a darker side to a show whose ratings are made on other people’s problems. A disturbing look at the dangers behind the cameras for guests of the show, Dr. Phil.
Best Beers of the Week:
- Black Flag Brewing – Long Drop DIPA
- Cushwa Brewing – After School Snack
- Commonwealth Brewing – Chinchilla
- Evil Twin – Imperial Mexican Biscotti Cake Break (2017)
- [Book] Song of the Lioness Series – The Hand of The Goddess | The Woman Who Rides Like A Man | Lioness Rampant
- [Book] Nekomonogatari (BLACK): Cat Tale
- [Manga] Record of the Glass Castle
Bundle Bargains of the Week:
Videos of the Week:
I am a product of an interracial marriage, so this video about Koreans falling in love with other races from other countries was very touching for me.