It’s Friday, and this one is coming out early this week as I get ready to head off to Delaware for an Extra Life marathon with the GameEnthus Team and friends! Don’t forget you can still donate to my Extra Life campaign, and $10+ gets you a random steam key. $25+ donation gets you a steam key from a list of games. Just a heads up though, some of those games will be raffled off during stream so get your donation in now if you really want a game! On to this week in review though! A powerful article from VICE that talks to police shooting survivors, Beyonce proves she’s still a terrible person, and Billboard drops their Top 20 in K-Pop!
- Amanda Hudgins explores a former Victoria’s Secret turned arcade shop in a mall, and discusses Dying Malls and Their Arcade Dreams.
- More than ever police shootings are being reported in the news, so VICE News brings us Life After Deadly Force, by talking with police shooting survivors.
- I’m not a fan of Beyonce, in fact I downright despise her arrogance. So the news of Beyonce’s team sending a cease and desist order to a brewery for naming a beer after her is not a surprise. Based on Fair Use law, and past cases, the brewery would most likely win this fight as it is a play on her name and her actual likeness doesn’t appear anywhere. Sadly we all know it isn’t worth going bankrupt against a jackass with multi-millions to spare.
- Billboard comes at us with the Top 20 K-Pop Songs and Top 20 K-Pop Albums of 2017!
Best Beers of the Week:
- Manor Hill – Barrel Project: “Old Fashioned” Viertal
- Founders – Backwoods Bastard (2017)
- Full Tilt Brewing – Galacticat
- Cushwa Brewing – Karmic Event
- Cushwa Brewing – NeePaa
Bundle Bargains of the Week:
- Humble MangaGamer and Friends Bundle
- Groupees Vocallective 5
- Humble RPG Book Bundle – Dungeons, Monsters & Dragons 5E
Videos of the Week:
Jim Sterling drops a quick video about FCC killing Net Neutrality