Hope everyone survived Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness, but more importantly I hope your wallets survived. Personally I have about 70 or more books headed towards me, but hey I’m a reading fiend this year. I found two great Kickstarter projects I backed this week, and from here on out they will be given it’s own section when I find a project that I personally back. Red Velvet fans, of the K-Pop group and not the dessert, will be happy by one of the videos included this week.
- One of my favorite K-Pop sings joined Twitch and she streams a lot of PUBG. Hong Jin Young, the K-Pop Trot singer has already surged to thousands of viewers and a subscription button. Check out her Twitch Channel and enjoy the fun.
- Khee Hoon Chan over at Unwinnable talks about The Significance of Raji’s Indian Heroine for an active Kickstarter Project trying to fund an action-adventure game called Raji: An Ancient Epic.
- AAA game developers and publishers have been pushing me away more and more, what with loot boxes becoming over saturated gambling, and now Destiny 2 developers Bungie admit to hiding a scaling system that was withholding XP from players the more they played. They only turned it off after a Reddit user called them out on it.
- It’s December, and my body is ready for this months comebacks in K-Pop. YangPa is coming back and I about fainted. Soompi compiles a list of who is returning this month.
- Out where I live in Maryland, there is a man who rides his bike everyday. He has been doing it for well over a decade to help with his mental illness, and I even see him on a fairly consistent basis as I am driving around. In fact I saw him on Thanksgiving taking a break to pick up trash on the ground. Whenever I see him out, I can’t help but smile.
Best Beers of the Week:
- [Book] The Lotus War Series – Stormdancer | Kinslayer | Endsinger
- [Book] The Valley of Amazement
- [Book] Legend Series – Legend
- [Graphic Novel] Friends With Boys
- [Graphic Novel] Wires and Nerve
- [Documentary] Bad Rap – A very interesting documentary about Asian American rappers. While it mostly focuses on Dumbfoundead, it also features Awkwafina, Lyrics, and more. I thought it was an interesting documentary showcasing the struggle that Asian american rapper truly face when trying to make a name for themselves in hip hop.
Bundle Bargains of the Week:
Videos of the Week:
This week I’m bringing you an episode from KBS’ show K-Rush season 2. It features Red Velvet and CLC. It is also fully subtitled.