- It’s not AB inBev in the news for a brewery acquisition this time, instead Mass Bay Brewing Company (Owner of Harpoon Brewery) has acquired the popular brand of Clown Shoes Beer.
- Fans of MBC Dramas and Variety shows have to continue to wait as the Producer strike at the company continues on, delaying shows.
- Gigantic was a game that was just a little late to the party in a saturated market. It was fun, but got lost in a shuffle of similar games. Still it is sad to see Motiga get shut down by Perfect World.
- For those fans eagerly awaiting new music from their favorite K-Pop artists, Soompi lays out the comebacks currently slated for November.
- Epic Reads always keeps me in check for good Young Adult books I may have missed. They have two articles you should check out, and the first is 12 YA Fantasy Books You Might’ve Missed This Year, while the second is The 14 Most Anticipated YA Books To Read in November. For those looking for more than Young Adult, check out Bookriot’s Must-Read November New Releases.
- K-Pop fans have been flocking to Vancouver to visit the now iconic locations from TWICE’s “Likey” Music Video.
Best Beers of the Week:
- Hysteria Brewing Company – 10/6
- Cushwa Brewing Company – Jello (Triple Dry-Hopped)
- Triple Crossing – Waxing Poetic (w/ Mango & Blackberry)
Media Consumed (Click Titles Reviews):
- [Book] Grishaverse Trilogy: Ruin and Rising
- [Book] Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter series – Transfusion
- [Book] The Girl From The Well
- [Game] Mutiny!!
Bundle Bargains of the Week:
- Humble Extra Life 2017 Bundle
- Indiegala Anime Wonderland Bundle
- Humble Book Bundle: Multi-Genre Fiction
Videos of the Week:
I’m not the biggest in to dancing, but I got hooked on 1MILLION Dance Studio’s videos because they do a lot of Korean music stuff. This week they released a video showing off TWICE “One More Time” Choreography.