What a week for beer and books. I went to a bottle share this past Sunday, and had so many good beers I had to cut it down to a handful. As for reading, I finished the last three Harry Potter books, and you can check out my thoughts below. I also spent over five hours last Friday watching a YouTube channel I found, I had to give it a spotlight here, so look for one of the videos in the Video section. Here’s to a great weekend <3
- SXSW is continuing it’s now yearly showcase of Korean music, with a slight name change. Known now as Korea Spotlight, it will feature such acts as Crush, Lee Hi, KARD, and more.
- Paste brings us even more beer ranking, with the focus this time on 62 of the best Barleywines.
- Cord cutters and lovers of streaming TV may have noticed Amazon, Netflix and Hulu canceling alternative comedy shows, and over at Vulture they look at why these shows are being cut.
- SM Entertainment is working on creating a permanent memorial for fans to Pay Tribute to JongHyun
- Matthew Newman tried Mountain Dew Ice and gives his thoughts on the new flavor.
Best Beers of the Week:
- Bee Ryder Meadery – Habanero Mango
- Boulder Beer Company – Killer Penguin (2012)
- Avery Brewing – Pump[KY]n (2016)
- Superstition Meadery – Peanut Butter Jelly Crime
- The Answer – JOSHEE
Bundles of the Week:
Videos of the Week:
I found a new favorite channel on Youtube, known as ReacttotheK and they bring in Classical Music Majors to react to various K-Pop songs.
Tinashe is back with a new song and as I would expect, it is awesome!