- 2017 saw the Independent beer movement and according to Paste, this means craft beer is dead in 2018. Yet they ask the question, So What Is Independent Beer Worth To You?
- LOONA/Chuu’s video for “Heart Attack” (Featured on my K-Pop Top 100 of 2017), is being Praised As Celebration of LGBTQ Love.
- When will companies learn to not attack consumers on social media? Never it seems, as Dystopian State Brewing did just that, and Untappd had to suspend check-ins.
- Here is something you can sit back and find some joy in. As Oregon residents find out they have to pump their own gas, the internet pokes fun at their response.
- Serious hop head like me when it comes to beer? Draft magazine says it is time to try some Foods Flavored With Hops!
- By now everyone has heard of what Youtube douche bag Logan Paul did while filming in Aokigahara, and Vanity Fair speaks on Why Logan Paul Should Really Worry Us.
- A year ago, Mike Zoller said he was done cellaring beer, and this year provides an update on his progress, or lack there of.
Best Beers of the Week:
- Pizza Boy Brewing – Sunny Side Up w/ Coconut
- Hudson Valley Brewery – Amorphia
- Hudson Valley Brewery – Holy Icon
- Tired hands Brewing – Refreshing
- Cushwa Brewing – Face Chop
- [Book] I Believe In A Thing Called Love
- [Book] Harry Potter Series – Sorcerer’s Stone | Chamber of Secrets | Prisoner of Azkaban
Videos of the Week:
Didn’t have much for videos this week, as there is so much to watch on my site right now. Decided to throw this out there to remind people, you can catch full episodes of Music Bank free from KBS World on Youtube.