After a crazy August in which I devoured a tremendous amount of books, my September was scaled back significantly to 10 books for the month. Half the books I read this past month were continuations of series I had been looking forward to reading. The other half featured one amazing non-fiction book, and one downright disappointing book. Check out below for what books I read in September, and what my thoughts on them were.
Anything with a review will be linked to a very short synopsis of my thoughts. Don’t forget to follow me on Goodreads as well.
- Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia – ★★★★☆
- A Team of Their Own: How an International Sisterhood Made Olympic History by Seth Berkman – ★★★★★
- Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki Vol. 1 by Yuki Yaku – ★★★★☆
- I’ve Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level Vol. 5 by Kisetsu Morita – ★★★★★
- Horror Stories by Liz Phair – ★★☆☆☆
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett – ★★★★★
- Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab – ★★★★☆
- Capturing The Devil by Kerri Maniscalco – ★★★★☆
- Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon Vol. 2 by Hirukuma – ★★★★☆
- Suspension: Kubitsuri High School by NisiOisiN – ★★★★☆